Tuesday, June 28, 2016

9 Ucapan Happy Birthday Pilihan Untuk Yang Disayang

Hai teman, berbahagialah kamu punya orang yang kamu sayangi. Sehingga kamu sampai pada halaman ini. Sudah saatnya kamu tunjukkan rasa bahagiamu itu dengan sedikit kata-kata manis di hari bahagianya..yakni hari birthday atau hari ultahnya. Hari baginya untuk disanjung, dimanjakan, diperhatikan dan sebagainya.
Betapa ia akan bersyukur mempunyaimu yang menghargai keberadaannya di dekatmu selama ini. Langsung saja, aku akan menunjukkan 9 kalimat ucapan birthday yang menarik.

1. I know a birthday cake is always good, but you know buddy, a friend with a birthday cake is even better. Wishing you a gorgeous birthday.

2. 
We fought many times, but it was you who make up every time. You are truly special. Happy birthday.

3. You are my best friend. I believe you’ll always remain as throughout the life. I don’t want to lose you. Happy birthday dear.

4. Tonight I want to add some fresh memories into your brain by celebrating your birthday with lots of surprises and partying. Hope you’ll enjoy everything that I arranged for you. Happy birthday.

5. You are the source of my strength, and happiness. I don’t want to lose those things and you. Enjoy your birthday cake and don’t forget to keep some for me. Happy birthday.

6. Your presence in my life gives me the feel of birthday every day. That’s why I want to celebrate your special day in a special way so that you don’t forget it in your life.

7. Your birthdays come around every year, but it’s very true that friends like you can only be found once in a lifetime. Wishing you a colorful birthday party this evening.

8. Family members cannot be chosen, but friends can be. I’m very lucky that I’ve chosen the right person to share everything. Wishing you a gorgeous birthday.

9. I’m wishing you all the best my best friend, on this very special day. Keep your eyes open to watch all the surprises that I’ve arranged for you. Happy birthday.


Bagaimana? Cukup kah..? Mengapa saya pilih yang berbahasa inggris. Karwna lebih keren dan mantap. Gunakan mereka untuk penambah kedekatan dengan orang yang kamu sayangi. Good luck teman.

No comments:

Post a Comment